- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God and is the final word of authority for all of Christian life.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. God created all that is or has ever been.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He was born of a virgin birth, lived a perfect life, fully man and fully God, died on the cross, and rose from the grave.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is present in our world and in the lives of believers today, continuing the work of Christ.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that man sinned, and that faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior is the only way for man to be reconciled to God, to experience forgiveness of sin, and to receive eternal life.
- We believe that each follower of Christ is intended to spend personal time with God through habits like Bible study and prayer.
- We believe that the local church is the body of Christ, with Jesus as the head of each body. Each believer is designed to be actively involved in a church family, to worship God, and to engage in fellowship with other believers and service to all people, as well as sharing Christ’s love and message with others.